Saturday, June 6, 2015

Can You Really Just Be Friends? Find out why these friends wanted to become lovers -- and if anyone really can be "just friends."'Friends to Lovers': Dating Profiles Name: Stefan Lienhard Age: 35 Occupation: Police Officer. Education: Two years of college and four years of Military Service -- with business, then switched to criminal justice. Prince George (in Maryland) and Nassau County Community College. Self-summary: I'm an easy going person who enjoys the simple pleasures in life and spending time with good people. Something that people are often surprised to find out about me is: I think people are surprised to find out many things about me, but a big one is that I lived in Switzerland and speak a little German and Spanish. Name: Marshana Ritchie Age: 33 Occupation: Make-up Artist Education: Associate Degree of Applied Science in Hotel and Resort Management. SUNY DELHI Self-summary: I’m a fun loving, vivacious, spiritual, humble, yet confident person. I’m very big on family. I value my friendships, and I want to do good for the world and make a difference. Something that people are often surprised to find out about me is: That I’m a softie, that I’m very big into my family, I love my nephews and niece. I cook, I do clean, but I definitely don’t do laundry.

So can women and men be friends see wha the reality stars had to say!

Listen to podcast here:  https://soundcloud.com/themadisonjayeshow/madison-jaye-45mins

No comments:

Post a Comment